Did you know...?
At no cost, MealpayPlus allows any family to:
- Create a free, secured account to manage all of your student's accounts
- Check your student’s current account balance
- Monitor the items your student has been purchasing in the cafeteria
- Create settings to receive email notifications when the account reaches a low balance
For a small program fee, MealpayPlus allows any family to:
- Make a prepayment into your student’s meal account using a check, credit card, or debit card at www.mealpayplus.com or by calling 866-852-9799. Funds deposited through MealpayPlus are usually available for student use within a matter of minutes.
- Create settings to automatically replenish your student’s account when it reaches a low balance
We strongly encourage all parents (even if you do not prepay for your student’s meal account) to create an account at no cost through www.mealpayplus.com. To create a new account, follow the onscreen directions and register your student using their Student ID number. Student ID #'s can be obtained by contacting Ernie Koschmieder at: 860-449-7208.